Mossberg & Company is Hiring!
By Katie Coughlin
As a renowned company with an extensive range of print and digital communications services, systems, and expertise, we are seeking uncommonly qualified and effective individuals.
- National Account Executive – Indianapolis branch
- National Account Executive – Labels
- National Account Executive – Cartons
- Inside Sales Executive
- Machine Bindery Operator – 2nd Shift
- Warehouse Material Handler – 1st Shift
- Digital Press Operator – 2nd Shift
- Fulfillment Assistant – 1st Shift
- Flexo Rewind Technician – 3rd Shift
- Offset Press 2nd Operator – 1st Shift
- Executive Assistant
- Bindery Assistant
If you are interested in applying for any of the above positions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you in college, a stay-at-home parent, retired and looking for part-time work? Mossberg & Company has morning, afternoon, and evening openings as part of our flexible part-time staffing.
Mossberg & Company is searching for talented, reliable individuals interested in part-time work to support our fulfillment services division. Candidates must be at least 18 years of age to qualify.
Candidates must observe all safety rules and work in a safe manner; work quickly and carefully, verifying that proper materials/products are picked and packed according to instructions; complete paperwork accurately; keep work area clean and orderly; and assist in other areas as requested.
If you are interested in becoming part of the Mossberg & Company team contact Donita Negron – email@example.com for more details!
Leave a Comment
Tell us what you're thinking...