At its core, Mossberg & Company is a printing company. The definition of “print” has evolved in recent years, and the art of communication now involves a lot more than print. Mossberg has embraced the onslaught of technological advances and has developed new products and services around these new ways to execute and communicate our customer’s message while continuing to excel in the traditional arts. We are proud of our reputation as one of the nation’s premier providers of printed materials, and we encourage our customers to challenge us with their “high-risk, high-reward” types of work.
“The print quality is fantastic, customer service cannot be beat, and they offer competitive prices.” Denise Moriarty, Associate Vice President, Illinois Institute of Technology
- Three 40-inch multicolor presses with varying capabilities, including a 12-color perfecting press for which we can purchase stock in either sheets or rolls, and a 6-color press capable of printing up to 30 point board.
- We provide labels and packaging solutions through the use of pressure-sensitive material or unsupported film, Expanded Content Labels, encapsulation, etc.
- Our flexography department can even print food-grade inks!
- We also have digital printing capabilities for those projects that require variable data or smaller quantities.
- Let us help you develop e-commerce solutions that combine our printing expertise with the dynamic technologies afforded by the internet.